Finzone30 movable glass walls
For balcony and other external area enclosures ,Finzone30 movable glass walls allows a convenient way of separating certain parts of a building from the outside environment and weather.
product detail for Finzone30 movable glass walls
movable glass walls
Place of Origin
Shanghai, China (Mainland)
Tempered glass or laminated tempered glass
Ball bearing wheel
Thickness of track profile
Convenient to clean the window in and out
No aluminum frame between glasses
RAL / Anodised /Electrophoresis
System features for Finzone30 movable glass walls
1. Latest system: Finzone30 movable glass walls used for most kinds of balcony shape, special for terrace glazing.
2. Compensation profile: Finzone30 movable glass walls has a compensation profile for upper profile that can adjust the gap between the window and ceiling.
3. Adjustment screws: Finzone30 movable glass walls has two kinds adjustment screws, one for lift the compensation profile, another for down the compensation profile.
4. Rollers: Finzone30 movable glass walls used big ball bearing wheels so that Panes slide smoothly.
5. Rollers never jump: Finzone30 movable glass walls uses upper support plastic part so that glass panes can move smoothly even it moves through the opening hole and the rollers don’t jump.
6. Panes never fall down: Finzone30 movable glass walls uses upper track support hinge to avoid the glass panes falling down when they open.
7. Pane size: The max width of Finzone30 movable glass walls is 900mm and the max height is 3000mm for each glass pane.
8. Pane numbers: Finzone30 movable glass walls can stack 9 glass panes at one side without second opening hole.
9. Hinge axles: Finzone30 movable glass walls used SS304 for the whole hinge axles so that can stand big glass panes.
10. Protection cap: Finzone30 movable glass walls applies nylon protection cap on glass profiles to avoid hurting. The protection is ladder-like and the sealing is much better.
11. Better sealing: There is no gap between track profiles and glass profiles. Finzone30 movable glass walls has no gap between the first and last glass panes with side profiles.
12. Better sealing: There is no gap between track profiles and glass profiles. Finzone30 movable glass walls has no gap between the first and last glass panes with side profiles.
13. Connection hardware: Finzone30 movable glass walls used two parts of Zinc that easy to connect two track profiles with any angles.
Structure drawing for Finzone30 movable glass walls
Reduces noise for Finzone30 movable glass walls
In a closed position, Finzone30 movable glass walls with standard gaskets provides noise reduction by more than 10 dB, i.e. effectively halving the street noise. In the room behind the balcony, the noise is reduced by about 25…26 dB.
Finzone30 movable glass walls saves energy
Finzone30 movable glass walls keeps warm in winter and protects from cold.
Research shows that glazing the balconies of an apartment building with Finzone30 movable glass walls can achieve an average of 5.9% energy savings.
Why choose movable glass walls
1. A glazed balcony is the second living room of your home.
Movable glass walls provides additional space for your home, adding a place to rest. Movable glass walls protects the balcony from wind, rain and snow, so the balcony remains a clean and pleasant place for spending time. Movable glass walls also keeps away the noise, for example the street noise is reduced by up to half. A glazed balcony gets a new life.
2. Easy to use, safe and sturdy.
Movable glass walls is a system with sliding glass panes having no vertical profiles; movable glass walls suits well for both new and old and renovated buildings.
3. Easy to fully open and close, wash and maintain.
The panes of movable glass walls move in a single plane. When opening and closing the panes, they move between the top and bottom sliding guide. The glass panes of movable glass walls are opened one by one by sliding them to the side wall of the balcony, so that the entire glazing is opened. This allows easy washing of the outside of the glass panes as well.
Why choose Finzone30 movable glass walls
Finzone movable glass walls is outcome of long-term product development and decades-long user experience. Thanks to more than one million satisfied customers from over 40 countries, Finzone has become one of the most popular movable glass wallss worldwide. Uncompromising quality and continuous product development have really paid off.Finzone movable glass walls is characterized by elegant design, durability and user-friendliness.
How to use Finzone movable glass walls
OPENING THE FIRST PANE
1. Start opening the movable glass walls from the edge that has the top lock cord.
2. Create an access gap of approximately 5 mm between the first and second panes of movable glass walls by pushing the sliding windows in opposite directions.
3. Slide the lower lock in the direction of the arrow, until it is in line with the gap.
4. Pull gently on the cord to undo the top lock and open the pane.
OPENING THE OTHER PANES
1. Slide the next pane of movable glass walls until it is close to the first open pane.
2. Place your hand on the edge of the pane, about halfway up.
3. Push the pane of movable glass walls so that it is next to the open pane.
4. Hold the edge of the pane while opening.
ATTACHING THE PANES TO THE WALL
1. Turn the desired number of panes of movable glass walls open against the side wall.
2. Place the holder of the cord lock around the lower wheel.
CLOSE THE PANES IN REVERSE ORDER
Where to use
Finzone30 movable glass walls can use for the balcony/winter garden/coffer shop etc.
Packing and shipping
Our packing for movable glass walls
Our shipping for movable glass walls
Our service for movable glass walls
Ø Offer assembled or raw material of movable glass walls;
Ø Professional technical training and guidance for movable glass walls at site according to the contract;
Ø Offer assembled or raw material of movable glass walls;
Our showroom for movable glass walls:
Our certificates for movable glass walls:
Customers coming for Finzone30 movable glass walls
1. As the shipping period will take long time, how can you make sure the movable glass walls won’t be broken?
Aluminum of our movable glass walls will be wrapped in plastics film and paper and the assembled tempered glasses will be packed in wooden case to make sure the movable glass walls can be delivered to our customer safety.
2. May I know which payment will be accepted by your company for movable glass walls?.
50% deposit paid by T/T and balance paid by T/T are available
3. About the after-sale service, how can you solve the problems occurred of your overseas customer in time?
The warranty of our machine is normally 2 years, during the period, we will arrange the international express immediately, to make sure the replace parts to be delivered as soon as possible.
4. After we placing an order, will you arrange the installation of movable glass walls at present?
If you need our assistance, we will be pleased to arrange the installation, but all the cost will be charged by you.