standard width sliding glass door
sliding door profile
With Finzone30 terrace glazing system, you can fulfill your dream of using your balcony all year round.Finzone30 terrace glazing system protects against wind, rain and noise.Finzone30 terrace glazing system can be opened fully, therefore glass sections are possible to be pulled off at any time and you can enjoy your open balcony.
product detail for Finzone30 terrace glazing system
terrace glazing system
Place of Origin
Shanghai, China (Mainland)
Tempered glass or laminated tempered glass
Ball bearing wheel
Thickness of track profile
Convenient to clean the window in and out
No aluminum frame between glasses
RAL / Anodised /Electrophoresis
System features for Finzone30 terrace glazing system
1. Latest system: Finzone30 terrace glazing system used for most kinds of balcony shape, special for terrace glazing.
2. Compensation profile: Finzone30 terrace glazing system has a compensation profile for upper profile that can adjust the gap between the window and ceiling.
3. Adjustment screws: Finzone30 terrace glazing system has two kinds adjustment screws, one for lift the compensation profile, another for down the compensation profile.
4. Rollers: Finzone30 terrace glazing system used big ball bearing wheels so that Panes slide smoothly.
5. Rollers never jump: Finzone30 terrace glazing system uses upper support plastic part so that glass panes can move smoothly even it moves through the opening hole and the rollers don’t jump.
6. Panes never fall down: Finzone30 terrace glazing system uses upper track support hinge to avoid the glass panes falling down when they open.
7. Pane size: The max width of Finzone30 terrace glazing system is 900mm and the max height is 3000mm for each glass pane.
8. Pane numbers: Finzone30 terrace glazing system can stack 9 glass panes at one side without second opening hole.
9. Hinge axles: Finzone30 terrace glazing system used SS304 for the whole hinge axles so that can stand big glass panes.
10. Protection cap: Finzone30 terrace glazing system applies nylon protection cap on glass profiles to avoid hurting. The protection is ladder-like and the sealing is much better.
11. Better sealing: There is no gap between track profiles and glass profiles. Finzone30 terrace glazing system has no gap between the first and last glass panes with side profiles.
12. Better sealing: There is no gap between track profiles and glass profiles. Finzone30 terrace glazing system has no gap between the first and last glass panes with side profiles.
13. Connection hardware: Finzone30 terrace glazing system used two parts of Zinc that easy to connect two track profiles with any angles.
Structure drawing for Finzone30 terrace glazing system
Reduces noise for Finzone30 terrace glazing system
In a closed position, Finzone30 terrace glazing system with standard gaskets provides noise reduction by more than 10 dB, i.e. effectively
halving the street noise. In the room behind the balcony, the noise is reduced by about 25…26 dB.
Finzone30 terrace glazing system saves energy
Finzone30 terrace glazing system keeps warm in winter and protects from cold.
Research shows that glazing the balconies of an apartment building with Finzone30 terrace glazing system can achieve an average of 5.9% energy savings.
Why choose Finzone30 terrace glazing system
Finzone terrace glazing system is outcome of long-term product development and decades-long user experience. Thanks to more than one million satisfied customers from over 40 countries, Finzone has become one of the most popular terrace glazing systems worldwide. Uncompromising quality and continuous product development have really paid off.Finzone terrace glazing system is characterized by elegant design, durability and user-friendliness.
How to use Finzone terrace glazing system
OPENING THE FIRST PANE
1. Start opening the terrace glazing system from the edge that has the top lock cord.
2. Create an access gap of approximately 5 mm between the first and second panes of terrace glazing system by pushing the sliding windows in opposite directions.
3. Slide the lower lock in the direction of the arrow, until it is in line with the gap.
4. Pull gently on the cord to undo the top lock and open the pane.
OPENING THE OTHER PANES
1. Slide the next pane of terrace glazing system until it is close to the first open pane.
2. Place your hand on the edge of the pane, about halfway up.
3. Push the pane of terrace glazing system so that it is next to the open pane.
4. Hold the edge of the pane while opening.
ATTACHING THE PANES TO THE WALL
1. Turn the desired number of panes of terrace glazing system open against the side wall.
2. Place the holder of the cord lock around the lower wheel.
CLOSE THE PANES IN REVERSE ORDER
Where to use
Finzone30 terrace glazing system can use for the balcony/winter garden/coffer shop etc. glass panes or 50kg for 3 glass panes including wooden case).
10. May I know which payment will be accepted by your company for terrace glazing system?.
50% deposit paid by T/T and balance paid by T/T are available
11. About the after-sale service, how can you solve the problems occurred of your overseas customer in time?
The warranty of our machine is normally 2 years, during the period, we will arrange the international express immediately, to make sure the replace parts to be delivered as soon as possible.
14. How can I trust your company?
With 18-years-professional design, we can provide you suitable suggestion and lowest price